Become CWA Member Featured Artist and
Gain More Exposure for Your Work from Collectors, Curators and Gallerists
Featured Artists, are pages for each featured artist with a unique URL. Three works of the artist's choice are presented, including mediums worked in and an artist's statement. Images in these galleries can be enlarged by clicking on them. A link to the artist's website is built into the artist's individual page, Payment of a one-time fee is required for inclusion in Featured Artists.
There is a pause on submissions until April 1,
Featured Artists Submissions Guidelines
Naming Files: Please get assistance with naming files if you need to. Watch the YouTube videos, Mac Bascis: How to Rename Your Files or How to Rename Files and Folders on a Mac or How to Rename a File in Windows 10 or How to Rename Files on iPhone, depending on your device. Files that are not properly named will delay building your Featured Artist gallery page.
Artist Statement: Your artist statement should be two to three hundred words. Use only a PDF file format for your artist statement. Read the Renee Phillips article, How to Write Your Artist's Statement, for helpful information on writing your statement.
• Artists exhibiting in Featured Artists may request content updates every three years from the submission date.
• Only members in good standing are eligible for inclusion in Featured Artists.
• By submitting your artist's statement for inclusion on the website, you agree to the copy-editing of your artist's statement for typographical and grammatical errors by the Web Designer.
• Notify the Web Designer if your website address on your Featured Artists page has changed and needs updating.
• Broken links to an artist's website found in Featured Artists will be immediately disconnected, and the member will be notified in writing or via email.
• CWA reserves the right to refuse any artwork that does not meet its subjective publishing standards. If this is the case, the artist will be notified via email and asked to submit another substitute image.
By submitting your artwork images for publication on the CWA website, you agree to CWA's use of your images throughout CWA's website on any page and for any length of time and understand that images may appear cropped from their original proportions.
Artist members who no longer wish their name or images to be used on the website, or who have further questions may contact CWA. Read the full Disclaimer for more information.